Re: [amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Steve

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Steve
  • From: "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:53:47 -0800

Hi Paul,

I have attached my HTML report file in which I
notice that I have one more winning and one less losing trade than
you.

In addition, apparently due to different data, we
have different trades.

I started to go throught the list and marked in red
on my list below some discrepancies.  Tomorrow I will complete the list and
double check the Open on the days in question with a couple of different
data sources.

BTW, what data source did you use?

<SPAN
>Trade<SPAN
>       Entry
date<SPAN

Entry price<SPAN

Exit date  Exit price<SPAN
> Net Profit<SPAN
>    Equity
value<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Out<SPAN

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="6" Day="1"
Year="2000">6/1/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

85.19<SPAN

<SPAN
>6/2/2000<SPAN
>  92.63<SPAN
>       0.00<SPAN
>              10000.00
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Long<SPAN

<SPAN
><FONT
color=#ff0000>6/2/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

92.63
<SPAN
>6/19/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

94.02<SPAN
>       92.40<SPAN

10092.40
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Short<SPAN
>       <FONT
color=#ff0000> <st1:date Month="6" Day="19"
Year="2000"><FONT
color=#ff0000>6/19/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

94.02<SPAN

<SPAN
>7/7/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

95.00
-145.69
9946.71
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Long<SPAN

<SPAN
>7/7/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

95.00
<SPAN
>7/11/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

94.06
-141.02
9805.69
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Short<SPAN

<SPAN
>7/11/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

94.06
<SPAN
>8/3/2000<SPAN
><SPAN
>                  84.25<SPAN
>       936.67<SPAN

10742.36
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Long<SPAN

<SPAN
>8/3/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

84.25
<SPAN
>8/8/2000<SPAN
><SPAN
>                  92.06<SPAN
>       737.17<SPAN

11479.53
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Short<SPAN

<SPAN
>8/8/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

92.06
<SPAN
>9/20/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

93.38
-177.61
11301.93
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Long<SPAN

<SPAN
>9/20/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

93.38
<SPAN
>9/22/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

87.63
-620.25
10681.68
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Short<SPAN

<SPAN
><FONT
color=#ff0000>9/22/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

87.63
<SPAN
>10/4/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

83.50<SPAN
>       369.72<SPAN

11051.39
<FONT
face="Times New Roman">Long<SPAN

<SPAN
><FONT
color=#ff0000>10/4/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

83.50<SPAN

<SPAN
>10/19/2000<SPAN
><SPAN

82.39
-152.41
10898.98
<FONT
face="Times New Roman"><SPAN

BTW, does
anybody know of a good 'diff' utility for Windows? I couldn't get Word's
Tools | Compare and Merge feature to work here.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>-john