[amibroker] Re: Robustness College

To Anyone Interested,

Chuck's comment about me being burned out on this is a huge
understatement and I'm going to concentrate on my own trading for now.
 Which also means you'll be seeing less of me here for the time being.
 If/when I'd want to give this another shot, I'd post clearly defined
goals and expectations and see who signs up.  It would be something
along the lines of profitable trading with robust systems.  I'd want
to take it to a new group for most of the reasons Jitu and Chuck
stated plus the extinguishing power it would give me over flames.  All
friendly discussion and debate would be highly encouraged, sarcasm and
flames would be put out.  The more positive the environment, the more
people are willing to speak up and share.  I know I am.  Anyone from
this group would be welcome to join but not necessarily to stay, lol.
 It would be AB-centric and if MCS capability is added by the time
this kicks off (if it does) so much the better.  In the meantime, I'll
try to come up with some creative motivators like the ones Chuck sent
me when we discussed this offline.  Anyone is also invited to send me
their ideas at any time.  Or you can start the whole thing without me.
 But as I said, I'm going to focus on my own trading for now.

Mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511