Re: [amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Steve

Among other comments, Dave Merrill pointed out:

> Mark did, and does,
> I believe, have a standing offer to evolve a simple system interactively
> with the group, based on these principles. I think he concluded,
correctly,
> that the group, not him, didn't have a critical mass of commitment to such
> project, given the level of effort required.

I'm a long way from constituting a "critical mass of commitment," to say
nothing of having stored up over the years a great fund of ignorance where
statistics is concerned.  However, I would be profoundly grateful to Mark
for taking on such an educational effort (as, by the way, I am to Steve for
his kind contribution to the general welfare.)  If that seems an
inappropriate use of this group's bandwidth, perhaps some of us could split
off into an informal mailing list.  Mark, are you still willing to undertake
a lot of work that will probably win you nowhere near the thanks it
deserves?  Everyone else, who wants to take him up on it?  This looks like a
very good opportunity to learn, if we have not already convinced Mark that
it's not worth the bother.

Owen Davies

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511