[amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Dave

Dave,

I understand your frustration, and I understand Steve being hesitant
in revealing which indicators he uses in conjunction with StoRSI,
however I do wish he would give us a few to play around with that
compliment StoRSI trading, thus saving us weeks of work :-( .

In the meantime I have an optimized version of StoRSI you might want
to fiddle with. (I am assuming you already know how to work with
optimization.)

Regards
Jim

/* Stochastic - RSI , and ADX*/

RSIPer= Optimize("RSIPer", 8, 3, 15, 1);

EMAPer= Optimize("EMAPer", 8, 5, 20, 1);

StoRSI = EMA((scRSI(C, RSIPer) - LLV(scRSI(C,RSIPer),EMAPer)) / (HHV
(scRSI(C,8),8) - LLV(scRSI(C,8),8)),3)*100;

Buy = Cross(20,StoRSI) AND ADX(14)>20;

Sell= Cross(StoRSI,81) ;

Short = Sell;

Cover = Buy;