[amibroker] Re: Using Portfolio Backtester To Track Performance - Need Pyramiding

Thanks Herman, for some reason the Amibroker Beta group does not
show up when i do a search for "amibroker" on groups.yahoo.com
(maybe because it's relatively new) Thanks for the link.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:

> herman
Performance -

<amibroker@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > Gary,
>   >
>   > See the previous discussion on this on amibroker-beta list.
>   >
>   > Best regards,
>   > Tomasz Janeczko
>   > amibroker.com
Here's
>   how:
>   >
>   >     1. Extract transactions list from my
>   brokerage's "Transactions" page
>   >     2. Write a small script to convert Transactions list into
AFL

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511