Re: [amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Steve

Dave,

No problem....I'd suggest that you mix and match
stops, trend identifiers and triggers.  I not suggesting that you
over-optimize (a rather tired and elusive topic on this forum), but, please
think outside the box.  The important point is:  there are certain
momentum oscillators that time you into trend retracements that are very
accurate.  Pick one.

Then, decide on some type of trend
identification.  Only take trades in that direction.

Then, conjure a stop strategy...to protect your
position and pocketbook.

And finally, use something other than a momentum
oscillator to time you out.  Momentum Oscillators will never capture a good
move, running in the direction of the trend, without leaving a lot of "cheese"
on the table.

I think you can see that this is a bit different
that just buying and selling at the trigger levels.  The StoRSI has, and
will always, be a very decent timing device to position you into trend
retracements.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE