[amibroker] Re: Enhanced H&S pattern, I [the false readings] -- For DT

Mark,
there is an exploration at
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=105
including triangles.
The code is a bit old but it works.
If there is any problem with this, please let me know.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi DT,

> shoulder.
> ideally
^^_^^

> > > I can't help it.  ^_^  I noticed it right away.

> > While a
> > until
> has
> > no
> with
> > the
> support
> misunderstand

> this
> > >
> > > Sure I remember.  ^_^  But I was not playing for a neckline
> > breakout.
> > > I was playing for a fall to the neckline.  I got it.  It was a
> > normal
> > > swing type play I think.  I saw the bounce rolling over, and I
> took
> > > the short.
> > >
> > > At the time I took the shorts, and even before, I had a vision
of
> > > H&S setting up.  But to be sure, I didn't take those shorts
> > *because*
> > > of any H&S.  I took them because price was rolling over, and the
> > > overall formation spoke of price weariness.

> > e f o
> > >
> > > If you see it setting up, why would you not short the right
> > > shoulder's rollover?  The obvious answer is, "How much room do
you
> > > have before you hit support"?  I had plenty of room, and one
> reason
> > > had that room was that the neckline was horizontal.
> > >
> > > Now look at BA again.  Short the breakdown on 10/21, and you
have
> > > profitable swing.  It's not much though, because the neckline is
> > > rising left to right.  So you get a bar or two, and you better
be
> > > nimble about getting out.

> > > IMO, BA is not an example to get very excited about.  As I say,
> > > didn't even see it until your code forced me to.

> > as a
> some
> > vision, but
> > >
> > > It's okay DT.  Really.  I think it is probably Mission
Impossible

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511