RE: [amibroker] Wedges

Hi
Graham !
<SPAN
class=531351309-20112003>
Thanks
for pulling my mind straight again - as you probably know - a person's mind gets
caught in certain way's of looking and sometimes it's like looking at the clouds
- one person will see a fat Wolf & another might see a little Lamb
<SPAN
class=531351309-20112003>
Just a
quick mind bender - if people want to make money on the stock exchange ( normal
stock exchange not derivatives etc ) why the heck do the sell ?  I was
checking out movement again today on a share I own...it is running in a tight
consolidation ...and just when the Volumes are in position to help it break out
- some idiot puts a lower Offer in WHY WHY WHY WHY - they should keep people
like that far away from the market as possible... LOL
<SPAN
class=531351309-20112003>
Cheers
& Happy trading !
<SPAN
class=531351309-20112003>
<SPAN
class=531351309-20112003>Louw

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
  [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: 20 November 2003 11:05
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Wedges
  I would almost suggest it
  is just a new trend. Are you viewing in log scale, which may just show the
  rise as a channel of same percent width.
  <FONT
face=Arial>
  Another personal
  observation would be that it is a rising trend with increasing volatility
  giving it a very unstable situation.
  <FONT
face=Arial>
  You can read a lot of
  things into charts that may not be there or that may have passed. An example
  if you had drawn it a couple of weeks ago is that the pattern could just
  be a rising channel and the last peak broke out of the rising resistance line
  but could not be sustained.
  <FONT
face=Arial>
  Charting is very much in
  the eye of the beholder, regardless of all the rules and pretty
  patterns that have been written (and regurgitated) by many. I tend to
  make my own rules depending on my experience, my eye and the charts I
  view.

  Cheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Louw-Roux
    Coetzer [mailto:louwcoetzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 20
    November 2003 4:47 PMTo:
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
    Wedges
    Hi
    there all,
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Just a easy question that is confusing me a wee bit ....What is the
    technical significance of a "Rising Widening Wedge" against & with a
    trend...see pic for example...is it the same as a "Narrowing Wedge " with
    & against a trend ?
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Kind regards
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Louw Coetzer

    <FONT face=Arial
    color=#0000ff size=2>Send BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A
    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.