Re: [amibroker] "Random prices" (was Re: Backtest using equity curve)

> do you really believe that supply
and demand behavior is independent of trend, cycle, and
randomness?

Supply and demand are the basis for
trend and cycle. Forget randomness.
Proof of the non-randomness fact:
research Level-II market depth.
The big moves have their origin in
institutionals/big players suddenly
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>moving their
positions, rumors/news. If
you want to know what the real
reason <FONT
color=#000080 size=2>for some big, unexpected, sudden (not true: put ANY)
move is
then <FONT
color=#000080 size=2>you will have to <FONT
color=#000080 size=2>study the Level-II and the news. The bottom line is:

everything has
a rational reason, there is
nothing random in the markets.

> If so, then again you are in a