From: Graham [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 4:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Getting Some Signals Into AB for plotting

Ken it is quite easy to set up the string in excel from all the cells
DateNum()==900926 OR DateNum()==910621

Column A : Datenum()==
Column B: 900926 etc
Cell C1: =A1&B1
Rest of Column C: =C1&A2&B2
The last cell in column C will have the total string, just have to add
the
bit at the start (Sshort=) and end(;) for AB

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia