[amibroker] Re: AFL formula very slow

hello Tomasz,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> BM,
>
> I have run your formula on my eSignal database and it does not seem to work slow.
> What computer do you have ? How many bars of data?

there are about 120k bars of 5 minutes data.. i own athlon 650 with 768MB ram. maybe I was not precise but I meant that all scrolling forward and back runs much slower and for example "aka tips window" also appears like from slow motion movie. these slowed very much, not esential drawing of shapes.. when I turn off this formula it is ok. the shorter interval, the more visible influence is..
as you can see ther is no need that this routine run for all bars actually. is there any function that allows to restrict bar range for AFL computation? I'd appreciate any suggestion.

best regards,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511