RE: [amibroker] Rutvol

<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>try the AmiBroker directory in the files area of
the yahoo dallas FT group. there's a bunch of stuff there, including, I think,
some that generate RUTVOL and other major FT signals.
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>that'd be here:
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>    <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DallasFT/files/AmiBroker/
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>
<SPAN
class=245244013-16112003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Many
  thanks for suggestions. For a Rutvol signal I would need Nasdaq Total, Up,
  and Dn Volume,as well as a generated R2k price chart.Nasdaq is a
  standard composite, so this data should be possible to generate in AB, I
  guess. I thought it may be interesting to see, further down the road, if
  there are correlations w/R2k volume too. One would need a R2k composite,
  so the list of components would be really very helpful, thanks for an
  offer to send it over, I would indeed appreciate
that.-Dalengo