Re: [amibroker] Rutvol

I think Fred just posted the .tls file to the group.  All you have to do is import it directly into a watchlist, and "POOF"  you are done!

Regards,
Garydalengo <dalengo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,Many thanks for suggestions. For a Rutvol signal I would need Nasdaq Total, Up, and Dn Volume,as well as a generated R2k price chart.Nasdaq is a standard composite, so this data should be possible to generate in AB, I guess. I thought it may be interesting to see, further down the road, if there are correlations w/R2k volume too. One would need a R2k composite, so the list of components would be really very helpful, thanks for an offer to send it over, I would indeed appreciate that.-Dalengo--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:> And if you are only interested in the volume you can find it inside > here ...> > http://www.marketvolume.com > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary A. Serkhoshian" >
 <serkhoshian777@xxxx> wrote:> > Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but as for individual > stocks listed in the Russell 2K, I can send you the 2003 list which > Chuck was kind enough to send me.> >  > > If you are looking for composite volume of Rut2K volume just throw > all the stocks into a watchlist, then run an add to composite.> >  > > Jayson or Anthony may know of an easier way to generate composite > volume for the Rut2K in a more efficient manner.  I'd certainly be > open to suggestions as ATC is a drag to run daily.  I suppose that > you could use For loops as well, but again not the most efficient > solution.> >  > > Hope this helps,> > Gary> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?