  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent:
  Saturday, November 15, 2003 1:20 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] Japan
  stocksFrom: "Yuki Taga"
  <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Hi uenal,> >
  Saturday, November 15, 2003, 8:02:22 PM, you wrote:> > umtod>
  Anyone know where to get historical quotes > umtod> for some N225
  stocks, like:> umtod> 1332   Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd.
  > umtod> 9437   NTT DoCoMo, Inc. > umtod>
  9531   Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. > > I would probably
  know.  But after the racial (actually national,> since we are not
  a race, but you know what I'm referring to) and> vulgar insult that you
  e-mailed me privately some time ago in the> middle of a "dialog" that
  we were having, I'd probably not be> inclined to say. I'm sure you
  understand. ^_-Yes, I do understand it very well. And, of course you
  have been the innocent virgin, is it? Since you brought this private thing
  again up then why not make your initial mail of then public? Everybody
  would have reacted to such a mail of yours of then the same as I did.
  Yes it was not nice, but to be fair you simply had deserved it, wasn't
  it?Never mind. I don't need any help from you and wasn't looking for help
  from you.> I debated whether to bother replying at all to
  this.  But some very> decent people on this board might wonder why
  I would not jump in here> and offer some help.  Now they
  know.> > YukiSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.