Re: [amibroker] Japan stocks

From: "Yuki Taga" <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi uenal,
>
> Saturday, November 15, 2003, 8:02:22 PM, you wrote:
>
> umtod> Anyone know where to get historical quotes
> umtod> for some N225 stocks, like:
> umtod> 1332   Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd.
> umtod> 9437   NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
> umtod> 9531   Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
>
> I would probably know.  But after the racial (actually national,
> since we are not a race, but you know what I'm referring to) and
> vulgar insult that you e-mailed me privately some time ago in the
> middle of a "dialog" that we were having, I'd probably not be
> inclined to say. I'm sure you understand. ^_-

Yes, I do understand it very well. And, of course you have been the
innocent virgin, is it? Since you brought this private thing again up
then why not make your initial mail of then public? Everybody would
have reacted to such a mail of yours of then the same as I did.
Yes it was not nice, but to be fair you simply had deserved it, wasn't it?
Never mind. I don't need any help from you and wasn't looking for help from you.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511