[amibroker] Bollinger Bands and Indicators.

Hi, I am relatively new to Amibroker and AFL.

I have successfully created BBs using "close" as the variable as well
as creating BBs using RSI(14) as the variable, ie RSI with Bollinger
Bands. However when I attempt to create MFI() with Bollinger Bands I
get the top band and the bottom band overlaying one another. Is there
something inherently different between RSI and MFI that makes it
impossible to create MFI with Bollinger Bands. (Maybe the fact that
MFI has volume in its calculations??).

plot(bbandtop(RSI(14),20),"",color,1);
plot(bbandbot(RSI(14),20),"",color,1);

both work but if I substitute MFI for RSI the top and bottom bands
are overlayed.

Any help appreciated.

regards....Keith

PS. Sorry if this message gets posted twice but it was bouncing from
my other email account

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511