[amibroker] Question on Bollinger bands

Hi, I am relatively
new to Amibroker and AFL.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have successfully
created BBs using "close" as the variable as well as creating BBs using RSI(14)
as the variable, ie RSI with Bollinger Bands. However when I attempt to create
MFI() with Bollinger Bands I get the top band and the bottom band
overlaying one another. Is there somethinginherently different with RSI and MFI
that makes it imposible to create MFI with Bollinger Bands. (Maybe the fact that
MFI has volume in its calculations??).
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Any help