Re: [amibroker] Portfolio Trading Presentation

Hi, Gary:

I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. I have a question: Can Amibroker do
most of the stuff you referred to that PT can do? I hate the thought of having
to learn yet another software package. There simply are not enough hours in the
day (at least until I retire!!).

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE