RE: [amibroker] Analysis Commentary Question

Jayson, I appreciate the help.  I am
using the “built in” Price chart.  I just created a new chart
window, with 2 charts, and it works on the 1st no problem, the
second I have to keep clicking Apply to get the arrows to plot.  The
problem is more noticeable on shorter time periods, the 78 or 130 min charts
are ok, but not the 13 min chart.

Thanks for your help, but this is still a
mystery.

Larry M. Powell<span

LM Powell Development Co.

  >P.O. Box<font size=2
 color=navy> 27878<font
size=2 color=navy>
Anaheim<font
 size=2 color=navy>, <font
  size=2 color=navy>CA<font
 size=2 color=navy> <font
  size=2 color=navy>92809

>lmpdevco@xxxxxxxxxxxx

714-299-7002
702-768-6090

>This e-mail may contain
or attach material that is confidential or privileged.  It is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, reliance or distribution by
others, or any forwarding or copying by any means, without express permission
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.