RE: [amibroker] Analysis Commentary Question

Jayson,  I have enough bars, as I
generally load over 2000 bars.  I am using 130 Min bar and 13 Min bar
charts, the problem is regardless of what time period is used Chart Window 1 works,
where as Chart Window 2 does not, even if they are the same time period.