[amibroker] Re: Index formula assistance

Jayson -

thanx for the reply - It looks great but what if i wanted to make
the "X" variable change anytime I plug in a new quote and keep
the "Y" a constant with the S&P 500 ?  This way whatever quote I am
looking up (usually a sector quote)can be run against the S&P 500 for
a strength comparison chart. It looks like with this current formula
i would have to go in each time and edit my actual formula where the
X information is.

Any thought (anyone) - thanks in advance

cheers

jmb

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511