[amibroker] Re: COLOR PRINTER OPINIONS

I have an Epson C62 I purchased from Staples for 39 dollars. It too
has the chips that limit the amount of times I can refill, but for 25
dollars I picked up a chip resetter and that's no longer a problem
for me or my friends. (I get a "free" lunch from my freinds to reset
their cartridges.)The Epson cartridge for my machine is just a tank,
the prinhead is on the base unit, leading me to wonder how long
before the head burns out.

The epson printer is slow to start up and shut down, the print head
likes to dance before it does its stuff. The cartridges give about
600 pages, supposedly (on ultra fine type), before needing refilling,
I refill every other month, my Lex z54 cartridge lasted about 4
months with four times larger cartridge.  It prints out at 5760 x 720
dpi. Have you looked at changing the resolution on the printer, or
leaving things in que to print while you make dinner, do laundry, go
out for a stroll? :^)

Watch Staples and office max on the web, they have rebates, sales,
and blowouts. Wait until near the end date of the sale before
purchasing, they sometime throw in an extra discount. That's how I
got a $70 printer for 39. The charts look good with this machine, but
it is as much a function of the settings, paper and its age as to how
it looks.

I give it one thumb up and one thumb down.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511