RE: [amibroker] Thanks for another great upgrade

Well
put and I whole heartedly agree. Tomasz, your work ethic is nothing short of
astounding...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 11:21
PMTo: AmiBroker ListSubject: [amibroker] Thanks for
another great upgradeEasy to mention the problems and
hard to remember to say thanks for thecontinued hard work you put into
improvements of all types.I appreciate it very much and I am sure you
saw the recent messagestelling the person about AB vs MS, how much the
majority (thesupra-majority) here appreciates your tireless and unselfish
technicalservice.  Besides all of the beauty of Amibroker, your support
probably(or should) sell more copied of the program than almost any
otherfeature.Thank you.KenSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.