[amibroker] Thanks for another great upgrade

Easy to mention the problems and hard to remember to say thanks for the
continued hard work you put into improvements of all types.

I appreciate it very much and I am sure you saw the recent messages
telling the person about AB vs MS, how much the majority (the
supra-majority) here appreciates your tireless and unselfish technical
service.  Besides all of the beauty of Amibroker, your support probably
(or should) sell more copied of the program than almost any other
feature.

Thank you.

Ken

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511