Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

Weird. Even if I use the mouse to Copy/Paste, it still doesn't work. I am
using WinXP and OfficeXP, not Win2000. What's really funny is when I go to
Word2002 and hit Paste/Special using the mouse and select Formatted Text (RTF),
it works (I get nice colored text). If I choose Unformatted Text, I get regular
black and white text. If I simply use the keyboard and press CTL-V or use the
mouse and press Edit/Paste, nothing gets pasted. Unfortunately, OE6 does not
have the Paste/Special function, so I still can't paste in OE6.

AV

<BLOCKQUOTE