[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

Al,

I'm using Word 2000 and i can paste into it after copying from AA to
Clipboard by using Control-C.  I don't use Outlook so i don't know
about it. I can paste into WordPad also.  Weird that yours won't
paste into Word 200.  I get it to all work also by using the Mouse,
which you might consider if you haven't before.  Sorry i can't be of
more help.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ:
>
> I use Outlook Express version 6. I selected some AFL code, pressed
CTL-C, and went to Outlook Express (or Word), and pressed CTL-V, and
nothing got pasted. I also tried TextPad and ConText, and it pasted
fine into both of those text editors. But for some reason, it
doesn't want to paste into OE-6 or Word. In previous versions of AB,
it pasted just fine into OE6 and Word.

> Al V.

Express version 6.0
>   What version do you use ? Is it Outlook Express or Outlook
(these are two different programs).

>   Dreamweaver is a HTML editor from Macromedia. I have added this
feature for myself :-)
>   since I am writing a lot of things involving HTML editing (for
example S&C traders tips) and wanted
>   to save myself time copying-pasting colorized code from AFL
editor to Dreamweaver.

>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

code from the AA window, copy it using CTL-C, and paste it into an
email I want to send out in Outlook Express, nothing gets pasted
now. What should I be doing differently? Also, what's Dreamweaver?

>     Al Venosa
>

>     ---
10/9/2003

>     Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx