Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker vs Metastock

David,

There is a PDF file of the 337 page User Guide on the download page at the
www.amibroker.com website.

If you will save this Abobe file to your hard disk drive, then you can begin
printing out chapters for your own liesurely reading.  The addition of this
PDF version of the User Guide is an important improvement.  It provides for
printing in your choice of formats and makes the first period of study a
true pleasure.

Do not pass up this opportunity to print your own user guide. Everything you
will need is explained here. See page 7 for a list of all other places to
look for specific information.

Also be prepared for the excitement of very fast learning examples in the
various "Tutorials". But all this is thoroughly noted in the early pages of
the Guide. Just start printing. You can experiment with printing both sides
(odd, then even pages, etc.). Or you can print one side only, leaving the
backs free for note taking, working out examples, practice learning the
syntax, and just plain repitition writing formulae until AFL flows
naturally.

To think that the guide was not always available in a PDF easily printable
format can enhance your recognition and appraisal of the value this great
Guide represents. Everyone approaching Amibroker is now greeted warmly and
enthusiastically with this new printable guide, disproving the standard
pejoritave claim that software manual writing is a missing industry. Not
here, it isn't. Amibroker is well documented. You made the right decision.
Congratulations. Welcome & enjoy the results.

Michael Robb