[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker vs Metastock

David,

Like you I considered MetaStock and Amibroker. I chose Amibroker and
am glad I did. MetaStock likely would have had an easier learning
curve, but that advantage just lasts a few weeks. After that,
Amibroker is ahead - far ahead.

Here is what I like about Amibroker over MetaStock:

1. Faster development cycle with Amibroker. Significant improvements
come at least once a quarter if not more frequently.

2. The developer (Tomasz) provides super support. Users should study
the documentation and help files, but Tomasz makes the time to
answer many questions.

3. Amibroker is far faster at calculating things.

4. Amibroker includes many features that MetaStock does not have or
cost a lot extra with MetaStock.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511