[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker vs Metastock

Hi,

I recently evaluated Metastock (and AIQ Trading Pro) before
settling down on AmiBroker. Metastock might seem like more
user friendly at first, but AmiBroker is definitely equally
friendly, *and* a lot more powerful, not to mention much
less costlier.

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511