Re: [amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #2

I think your system is a realtime system. I use and I do mean
signals based on EOD data only (incl. "current" data, but
of course not realtime). My use of a system (nearly every system
I used) I do use for entry decision only, and do the exit manually,
this time using realtime charts and order book data (ie. Level-II),
but not using any RT quotes for the system. Ie. in realworld trading

the system is not used for exit decisions.

In backtests I mainly use "Nbar exit" and I try to apply the
same
to realworld trading. As said, for me the most important part is the
right entry time (ok, many will disagree with this statement and
will say that exit timing is the most important; never mind,
everyone has his own beliefs. For me the right exit time is of
course of importance too, but mainly for risk reduction by early
closing a bad trade). And, usually I'm holding a position max. 1
day
or _just overnight_ or both (I did my stats... :-)

<BLOCKQUOTE