From: advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:20
AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] On
Robustness, Post #2

face="Courier New">Mark:<font
size=2>

may be jumping the gun somewhat with this question, and if I am, correct,<font
size=2>
me,
but I was wondering why you choose PF as your primary evaluation<font
size=2>
criterion
(as opposed to, for example, MAR, which takes into consideration<font
size=2>
both
profit and dd at the same time)? <span

Al