[amibroker] Re: New Variable Class

Dimitris,

You are a Master at taking AB AFL into uncharted territory.

I ran this Explore against a 300 issue watchlist for N = 1 last days.
I took 12 minutes to run.

Too long... A new persistant variable class with simple one-pass
reporting would be quick and uncomplicated.

Regards,

Phsst
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

Rent DVDs from home.