Re: [amibroker] A Way to Handle -- STOP THE FLAME WARS NOW !!!!

Ken wrote:

"<SPAN
>Think about it this
way---if emotion forces you to respond to a seeming flame attack rather than
calmly hitting the delete key, then what does that say about your emotional
response when you are trading real money (significant 6 figure stuff) and the
trade moves against you.  Think about it."
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Words of wisdom. I
agree 100%.
<SPAN

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE