[amibroker] A Way to Handle -- STOP THE FLAME WARS NOW !!!!

OH, No.  You don&#8217;t want <font
 size=2 color=navy face=Arial>dingo<span
>!!  Dingo and I go
way back and trust me, you don&#8217;t want him for a
referee.    (Before any of you think this was a flame,
understand that Dingo and I have a special relationship.  I beta tested
his Rx before I went completely insane.)   <font
size=2 color=navy face=Wingdings>J<span
> <big
grin>   <lots of hyperbole here> <No flame>

Seriously.  DELETE KEY DELETE KEY
DELETE KEY DELETE KEY DELETE KEY.

Did I mention you could and should use the
DELETE KEY.

Think about it this way---if emotion
forces you to respond to a seeming flame attack rather than calmly hitting the
delete key, then what does that say about your emotional response when you are
trading real money (significant 6 figure stuff) and the trade moves against
you.  Think about it.

Ken