[amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

Mark,

I'll be a lurker all the way and I suspect that you'll have many others.

If I think I have something worth contributing, I will.

Regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> Count me in, Mark. Looking forward to seeing your other 8 criteria.
I agree with Fred: we should see and consider the background before we
develop the materials and methods, so to speak.

> AV

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!