[amibroker] Re: Robustness Challenge

I understood your original comments about funding the account ...

With regards to where to take it, I don't think it matters.  Why
don't you quickly make your points regarding #1 - #9 so whatever
group is going to participate can get a feel for where you are going
relatively quickly and pick and choose from what's there.  At that
juncture all will have a better idea of whether or not they want to
continue to participate and to what degree etc.  I probably don't fit
as for the most part I don't trade stocks any more, but I'll follow
along for now.  I'll reserve judgement on the rest until some future
point in the process.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714"

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.