RE: [amibroker] Robustness Challenge

ambitious plan (:-). the thing I'm most afraid of is continuity and
commitment over the amount of time this whole cycle will take. but I'd say
give it a try.

the ts group does sound right; I am a member, not currently getting its
mail, but I can fix that.

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511