RE: [amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>hear hear!!
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>questioning the logic of what someone says shouldn't
mean attacking or disrespecting them. being questioned about something you've
said shouldn't be taken as an attack either.
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>I appreciate the contributions made here so much,
really. it's a great thing we have here. thanks to all.
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>dave
<SPAN
class=204384113-02112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Have
  any of you ever thought about the concept of learning something,rather
  than trying to verify the contents of someone's brokeragestatement? Maybe
  it makes money and maybe, instead, it contains someconcept, principle or
  idea that would enable you to alter something youare doing and then YOU
  can make money.Sorry if this comes in from left field but I will bet
  there are manylike me who would like discussions like these series of
  posts onRobustness to proceed along so that the above principle can be
  appliedon an individual basis, rather than to have continual buckets of
  coldwater thrown in.