Re: [amibroker] Robustness (was Robustivity)

No, a brewery is not an aleatory since aleatory is an adjective; rather, it
is ζυθοποιείο in Greek, Brauerei in German, fabbrica di birra in Italian,
fábrica de cerveza in Spanish, but unfortunately, I cannot please TJ because I
don't know what it is in Polish. But please spare me the Ebonics!

AV
<BLOCKQUOTE