Re: [amibroker] Re: Robustness (was Robustivity)

Thanks, DT. You use the same online dictionary as I do: Gurunet.exe. Very
nice program. I also appreciate the reference to Julius Caesar because I learned
yet another new word from you, Cisalpine (south of the Alps). In regards to
aleatory, I prefer the first definition in reference to trading rather than the
one ascribed to music.

Regards,

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE