[amibroker] Re: Robustivity

Mark,

Although I could agree that a bar chart with arrows on it is hardly a
measure of system performance per se and that beyond the arrows it
would be nice in situations like this to see an equity curve with the
associated statistics, I would still think ONE of the nine things
that you say you look at to decide whether or not some particular
system is robust is performance out of sample ... no ?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511