Re: [amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

Hi palsanand,

Friday, October 31, 2003, 10:10:33 AM, you wrote:

p> the best entry point is the MOO (previous day's close price)

You have written this above several times in different messages.  I'm
afraid I'm terribly confused by it, as it seems to equate MOO with
the previous day's closing price -- as if they are the same thing.  I
don't know what markets you trade, but in the markets I trade these
are not equivalent at all; only rarely would they ever be the same
price.

Market On Open (what I believe you are using the MOO acronym for)
does NOT, in most cases = yesterday's closing price.  Not where I
live, anyway.

Best,

Yuki

Rent DVDs from home.