[amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

Nope, I'm normally too busy playing in my own sandbox.  It's
interesting, but as I said that by itself proves nothing without the
details and I'm actually pleased that people will draw anecdotal
conclusions from it and think his stuff is radioactive, lol.  The last
time I had a 90% DD was in 1986 but it wasn't because I didn't have a
viable system.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> It's fairly common knowledge that he did, I'm surprised you didn't
> know.
>
> Such is, if you like his stuff so be it.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarkF2" <feierstein@xxxx> wrote:
> > Nice try yourself.  Trading is *way* more comlicated than that or
> > didn't you know?  So to recap, you've basically implied that
Jones'
> > book has little or no value based on:  1) your own *lack* of
> > quantitative analysis  and 2) what you say Jones did to his own
> > account although you admit that you have no real idea of how he
did
> it
> > (if he even did). Solid analysis, Fred.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > >As far as what MM techniques he used, again how would I know
except
> > for >the fact that it seems to say one of two things, either his
> stuff
> > >doesn't work as demonstrated in his book or he didn't think well
> > enough >of it to use it as opposed to using something else.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM