[amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

Nice try yourself.  Trading is *way* more comlicated than that or
didn't you know?  So to recap, you've basically implied that Jones'
book has little or no value based on:  1) your own *lack* of
quantitative analysis  and 2) what you say Jones did to his own
account although you admit that you have no real idea of how he did it
(if he even did). Solid analysis, Fred.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
>As far as what MM techniques he used, again how would I know except
for >the fact that it seems to say one of two things, either his stuff
>doesn't work as demonstrated in his book or he didn't think well
enough >of it to use it as opposed to using something else.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511