From: 4trade [mailto:4trade@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:45 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] newbie question

Hi all, I am new to Amibroker and need some help.  I installed Amibroker
but
when I tried to create new database with TC2000 data, I couldn't find
the
TC2000 plugin as one of the selection in the dialog box, although I did
find
the tc2k.dll file in the plugin directory within the Amibroker
directory.

Another question is that if anyone compared Amibroker with TC2000, which
one
will you recommend??

Thx.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511