[amibroker] Variation on Note Comment Was Re: attaching chart to note

Tomasz:  since you mentioned this, what is your advice about this.

I have a symbol I use many places, call it NYX.  In some places I would
like to put trendlines on it, perhaps a Text note like you describe
below.

In another pane or window, I would like to see the same NYX but without
the other notes and trendlines, now I would like Fib or Reg channel.

I have tried to work with the layers but I do not think this is the
issue.

ANY other pane I open anywhere for the NYX symbol will have the
trendlines drawn on it.  Keeping track of layers across various LAYOUTS,
is impossible (I think).

It is almost like one needs a symbol variation number like NYX(1) and
NYX(2).

Any comments on this?

Ken