[amibroker] Re: trailing stop question from new user

<... normally this crowd is fairly placid and well behaved. I guess
the keeper is late feeding them today.>

Jim,

As you have probably figured out by now, Graham and I are practicing
our "Good Cop / Bad Cop" routine.   (We do that whenever someone
introduces a new issue but fails to change the "Subject:" line from an
old topic that has already been resolved.) ;-)

Welcome to the group (and don't pay too much attention to the baying
of the hounds).

Regards,

Phsst

> Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer