[amibroker] Re: Question about enhanced backtest reports

Frankly, I don't trade futures any more.  Been there, done that, got
the T-Shirt as it were and although I'd admit that having and using a
good technique for building continuous contracts is not as simplistic
as it should be, once you have one it's not particularly difficult to
do on an ongoing basis and systems should produce similar results
with either data stream with the chief difference being of course
that one can test systems over a lot longer time frame than a couple
or three months.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Owen Davies" <owen5819@xxxx> wrote:
> Fred wrote:
>

> > With regards to PositionScore= statement, see the ReadMe from the
> > latest beta.
>
> Thanks, Fred.  I'll dig it out again.
>
> > With regards to continuous contracts, maybe not MORE accurately
but I
> > wouldn't think less accurately either, especially if they are
> > properly created.
>
> That phrase "properly created" hides a whole lot of complexity.
Somewhere

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511