[amibroker] Re: Dimitris... QQQ Trendline Support again

<[when I write "we", I add you to the great holygrail-less team
I belong.>

Dimitris,

I am honored, not to mention eminently qualified to join this team. I
think I even have credentials...   :-)

I enjoyed working (past tense) for my bread too. Sometimes it was
hard, but more often it was fun.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.