[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

I don't have a good grasp of statistics and you do, LOL?  I'll take
that as the ultimate compliment given your moronic comments on Larry
Williams and your equally ignorant misapplication of the Central Limit
Theorem and other statistical topics on this board.  Can't prove
anything in statistics?   Wrong again (as usual)!  There are tons of
proofs in statistics.  But that's not what you meant, right?  You were
disputing the usefulness of dealing in probabilities as opposed to
certainties, weren't you?  Hello, anyone home?  That's what trading is
all about!  If you want to study a *really* good trader who also
happens to be a mathematician and who BTW, I believe also believes
that statistics is the most useful branch of mathematics for trading,
look into William Eckhardt.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "palsanand" <palsanand@xxxx> wrote:
> I do not dispute the usefulness of statistics, only in the use of
it
> to prove something, which anybody who has a good grasp of
statistics

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511